Sunday, September 2, 2007

Crazy Picture Challenge (Psychedelic Sunday)

Disco Inferno Starring Coneflower
I would like everyone to pick one photo from this summer and change/edit it to make a new funkyone.. Then come up with a fun name for the picture.. Leave us a link and why you chose that photo in the comments.. How wild and crazy can you get with a flower photo??

I chose to do the coneflower because of the purple and orange hues it already had and just enhanced them to make it funky.. This flower can be a standout in ones garden.. But has to be watched here because the volunteer rate of this perennial is astounding.. Esp. if the Goldfinches have their way with it.
Thanks Skinny Garden for the P. S. title.. :) awesome!!

8 comments:

Whyite said...

Thats sounds like a great thing to do. How do you edit yours??

Funky photo and Awesome!

Dirty Fingernails said...

I use Picasa2 that is compatible with google.
http://picasa.google.com/blogger/

Gina said...

awesome idea! I'm in and my post is up! i love your pic!

Andrea's Garden said...

Wow.. it scared me at first when I got to your blog. I wondered where you have gotten that plant from. :-) No.. of course I knew you edited the picture. Great idea... just a little too late to do that today. Andrea

Andrea's Garden said...

ok.. here you go

http://picasaweb.google.de/exile61/09/photo#5105750191685618274

I chose the rudbeckia, it is the fall flower for me and I simply love it

Dirty Fingernails said...

That looks good Andrea!!!

Whyite said...

Ok I made one up and here is the link http://growthumbs.blogspot.com/2007/09/flower-power-hosta-star.html
I chose this flower because it is my favorite shot and I love Hosta's so much

Melissa said...

this looks like it was fun... ;0