Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Just Couldn't Resist!


As the snow was falling outside, I ran into the store for a pair of jeans for the baby. I came out with jeans, but spent most of my time looking, and salivating at the seed packets. I just had to buy some. I came home with 8. I had been looking for the Candy Cane Red on White Zinnia and I found it!! They get huge and I love the color on them.. So different. Spring is around the corner, even if it is snowing today.
I bought the cosmos in honor of Jack (see below), he always had a grand Cosmo garden.

4 comments:

Connie said...

You made some lovely seed choices....that red/white zinnia sounds wonderful. Is the sunflower on the right in the first photo Strawberry Blonde? I am trying that one this year, too. :-)
I didn't know it snowed in Georgia... I am you got to enjoy it, even it is short lived. We have had several snows and melts this year!

Dirty Fingernails said...

It rarely snows here, so that is why we were so excited. Twice in a week is rare.. Yes it is Strawberry Blonde.. I am so excited to try it!!!

clairesgarden said...

its very hard to resist buying seeds!

KC MO Garden Guy said...

I did the same thing last weekend. I limited myself to two packages. I have several form last year that I didn't get planted. Oops!!