Monday, February 11, 2008

Some New Gardening Books I Bought and are Reading






I slowly over the winter, bought some books pertaining to the garden. I guess it is my way to solve the winter blues at my house.. Each book is so different, yet have so many of the same tips. Most of which I knew already, but a few I didn't. What my favorite thing in books, are the names of new and different varieties of the same old annual or perennial. Have any of you fellow gardeners come across any of these books?

The one annual on my must have list is the torenia aka wishbone flower, color of Torenia flava a yellow face with a contrasting dark maroon throat and nearly black wishbone.

2 comments:

John said...

Gee, are you ready for Spring? :)

Dirty Fingernails said...

counting down the days until the last frost, so I can sow the seeds.