Saturday, October 4, 2008

No Gas, No Rain No Problem??


Well we have had ZERO rain since my last post. Yes Fay was the last to bring my yard rain.. We have also been under a gas crunch here in the SouthEast.. Crazy, Crazy, and more Crazy. I still am getting tomatoes, but not a ton, as the season is winding down. I did have four different come on at the very same day. Lemon Boy, Celebrity, Roma and and unknown Green Heirloom tomato. They sure tasted wonderful on my homemade chicken enchiladas.

5 comments:

John said...

:) Looks good.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Roma are my very favorite.

Shady Gardener said...

Your tomatoes look wonderful. I'm sure they tasted great! No rain since you last post means that it hasn't rained for a long time. I'm so very sorry.

clairesgarden said...

"zero rain" I actually really don't know what that means......
the tomatoes look fabulous!!

Shady Gardener said...

Dirty Fingernails, I'm missing you! A Lot! Hope all is well with you and your family.