Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life Can Get So Crazy
















I know I have been totally MIA.. With five kids, two of them teenagers in school sports, a full time job, etc. etc. the time just gets away.. I did however get to go home to Idaho for the funeral of my beloved Uncle Dave. While I was there I had the opportunity to shovel and snowblow. I have not done that for decades, literally. Living in Georgia, you really forget how cold a Zone 4 can get, especially when you are used to living in a Zone 7b. The Daffodils are starting to peek out of the ground and so are the hyacinths. That gets me excited to see spring, along with all the seed and plant catalog's arriving in the mail. I now leave you with some of the snow photos, photo with my sisters (we don't look a thing alike), and my oldest two boys who are 14 and almost 13. (to really understand how tall they are I am five foot ten inches)...

2 comments:

Shady Gardener said...

I'm so glad you've posted a couple of times! You have a great looking family and your sons! Wow, they're already a great height at their ages! (Is your husband tall, too?)

KC MO Garden Guy said...

Your sons make you look short!! I would have guessed you were 5' 5".
Sorry to hear about your Uncle Dave. That makes me think that the last time I saw some of my relatives was at a funeral. Why is it that it takes death to bring people together?