Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dear Fellow UK and European Gardeners...

As I sit inside my house, due to the 100 degree weather and Smog alert outside.I can't garden so, I find myself doing some family history.. I have tracked ancestors down for generations back.. I find many came from the same places.. Do you know where these locations are?? And what are they like??
  • Castle Sowerby, Cumberland, England
  • Northampton, Northants, England
  • Horesfield, Gloucester, England
  • Eaton, Bishop, Herefordshire, England
  • Nottingham, Notts, England
  • Calne, Wiltshire, England
  • London, London, England (LOL had to put that one in)
  • Sturbridge, Stone Staffs, England
  • Liverpool, Lancaster, Lancaster, England :)
  • Kirkoswald, Cumberland, England
  • Belfast, Antrim, Antrim, Ireland :)
  • Dowlais, Glamorgan, Wales

So the obvious dedcution, we all know where the majority of my ancestors came from.. England..

1 comment:

Bob said...

Dirtyfingers, sorry about the heat. I'll send some of our pacific northwest weather your way, Until them keep cool.
Remember, fall begins a little over a month away. It won't be to long before the days are in the 70's again.
Take care, Bob